- Sun Dec 14th 9AM-2PM Flavors of Campania (Organic Market) at Rampe Cappuccini (the pedestrian walkway above the stairs between upper Pozzuoli and Via Napoli where there are always teenagers kissing)
- Sat Dec 20th to Wed Jan 6th "My Rione Terra" exposition/fair (I asked the tourist bureau what the hours were and they said "all day")
- Sat Dec 20th at 4 PM and Sun Dec 21 9AM-9PM - Christmas in Piazza del la Repubblica (near the Porto) featuring games and "animation"
- Monday Dec 22nd, Wednesday Dec 23rd, and Wednesday Dec 30th 9PM-2AM - Food Tasting across from the Wholesale Fish Market (i.e. near the Tempio di Serapide)
- Thurs Jan 1 to Mon Jan 5 "Rione Terra for Children"
- Sat Jan 3rd 5PM - Concert at Rione Terra by "Pellicce" (not sure what kind of music)
- Mon Jan 5th 6PM - Closing Concert at Rione Terra (not sure what kind of music)